POLICY FOR CANCELLATION OF YOUR CLASS
We understand that occasionally extenuating circumstances prevent us from attending the class. We do not charge your credit card for the cost of the course until the day of the course. If necessary, please cancel your spot at least 24 hours prior to the class. If you cancel before the class, we will not charge you. If you get lost or will be very late, please call and inform the office. We will reschedule you for another day. If you do not show up and do not cancel your spot in the class, we will charge your credit card.
One Free Cancellation
LAWSON TEC allows one cancellation per student without penalty, if you cancel before the class starts. A second cancellation results in a penalty fee of $25.00.
• if you cancel before the class starts, you are not charged for the course.
• If you are late to the class, you are not charged, as long as the class has not started the skills portion of the class.
• If you are late because you've gotten lost, please call before the class starts so that we don't charge you. You can reschedule the class without penalty.
• If you do not show up, do not cancel, arrive after the class has started, you are charged for the class. There are no refunds.
• Fees for these courses do not represent income to the American Heart Association.
Sign Up for Courses